Friday 29 May 2015

Art journal page for June

 
 
 
June page for Secret Journal Swap NZ
I have been playing with the idea of black paint as a background. I Also have been looking at painting something from the layered background behind.  SSOOOOOO....
I had fun splotching on paint in funky colours and then black paint large alphas and anything else I felt like adding to the page.
The theme was "let your imagination go wild".
I outlined the words and coloured in around with black paint. I then drew an outline on another piece of paper of the picture I wanted to use and then free handed with the black paint to outline the pic.
I then collaged some floweres and huge glasses and eyes and lips.
I actually was not feeling this page at all and was going to  do another page but then all of a sudden it started looking terrific...I think I achieved the theme!! So pleased with it.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment