Tuesday 8 April 2014

art dress canvas "Fairy Boutique"





 
AAHHH!!! so love this canvas and have been wanting to do something along these lines for ever!! So after I won the mojo challenge I decided to pick the dress on a hanger idea...totally forgetting my time for this week WAS SO LIMITED! So its all thrown together with no technique and completed in 5 hrs. whew!
Heres what I did:::::
1.cover a canvas with a prima paper (fairy one)
2.using my south island pine cone branches, gesso'd cone and glued down.
 
3.OPPS..but first I stuck on the banners and peart string. banners are calico and lace netting.
4.glued on leaves and flowers etc.
5.created the cute as dresses..so much fun. inked using Tim holtz colours.
6.used stems from paper roses for vines.
7.inked and gesso'd around the outer edge.
All simple and easy as time was limited to 2 nites really. So no extras..you could go on and on!!
HOPE YOU LIKE IT....I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment